Chester V Neck (MicroModal)
Size conversion chart - Men's
Not sure about your size?
Our sizing is based on a UK grading system so please check your chest size. Measure your chest with arms straight at sides, around the fullest part, close under the arms.
Men's undershirts are designed to fit but not be tight. The 5% Spandex gives the fabric a 20% stretch so our undershirts fit most shapes. If you prefer a looser fit choose one size up to allow the undershirt to hang rather than fit.
If you are unsure about your size we are here to help you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find the ideal size for you.
Receive a multi-buy discount at the checkout by using the following discount codes:
|BUY3||Buy 3 or more undershirts and receive a 5% discount|
|BUY5||Buy 5 or more undershirts and receive a 10% discount|
The Chester men's undershirt is a lightweight undershirt designed for wearing under a shirt or t-shirt. It is a slim cut for a fitted and comfortable feel. The deep v-neck won't show with two buttons undone, and it's cut long to keep it tucked all day. Sleeves are short so it can be worn under a short-sleeved shirt.
- Slim fit (not compression)
- Very deep V - deep enought for two buttons open
- Short sleeves (fits under tee shirt and short sleeved shirt)
- 94% MicroModal 6% Spandex
- 125 Grams per Square Meter (GSM)
- Fabric is made in Britain
- Wash at 40°C on a gentle wash programme
- Tumble drying not recommended
- Look left - also listed below
See reviews below